Based in Utrecht, The Netherlands
14 February, 2018
Equip your collection of overpowered racing cars with all the weapons they can carry and start your engines. In 2013 Xform released one of the most popular 3d webgames and it became a cult hit. Burnin' Rubber 5 HD is the version as it was intended to be!
Battle over 30+ challenges against the toughest opponents ever! Unlock new cars, buy new weapons and upgrades. It’s a massive 3D action racing game completely remastered. Jam-packed with all of the destructive goodness that made the previous games such a huge success.
- Full high resolution textures and audio.
- New, additional and updated visual effects.
- Campaign and Daily Challenges (unlock unique cars!).
- 3 Challenge modes.
- Unique Team Battle mode; battle with a team of 4 of your vehicles agains another team!
- 36 Challenges.
- 50+ vehicles. Including, but not limited to; sportscars, trucks, classics and a horse!
- 20 Primary and secondary weapons. Including miniguns, railgun, homing missiles and fuel-air RPGs.
- 6 Special weapons. E.g. Control a flak cannon on your roof while an AI controls your car. Shoot and destroy!
- Hidden Packages for that very unique, odd vehicle.
- Partial controller support.
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "No awards yet." But there will be lots!
- "Cars and explosions, what is not to like?"
- Pieter Albers, Xform Games
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
Xform Burnin' Rubber 5 HD Discord
Join the Xform Discord and chat about our games! discord.gg.
Steam Community Hub
Discuss the game and share your screens and videos! steamcommunity.com.
About Xform Games
Xform Games is an independent developer of actionpacked 3D games, known for their no-bullshit attitude.
More information on Xform Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Burnin' Rubber 5 HD Credits
Stijn Stiefelhagen, Michael Ruitenbeek
Audio and Animation
Matthijs vd Berg, Chris IJzerman, Chris Redshaw, Benjamin Rijsdijk, Sander Bronkhorst, Sander de Laat, Menno Stas
Michael Ruppert, Dana Van Devender, Cam Daly, Jan Ruocco, Rachel Fee
Shirley van Geenen, Adobe Director Team, Sonic Picnic and all our fans!