Based in Utrecht, The Netherlands
8 November, 2013
The city streets are packed with bad guys. Who you gonna call? That's right, it's THE HAMMER. He'll straighten them out with his shotgun. It's time to shine your pistols and get out the explosive rounds! Your job: Blast the badguys and grind that cash! Deal out flaming uppercuts and kick the crap out of 'em. Have a nice cold one afterwards... Refreshing!
Back in 2004, two friends shared a dream. A dream of love and world peace... and guns and explosions. About a guy who would cleanse the streets of filth and so The Hammer was born. Now he's back!
- Superfast, highpaced arcade action game.
- Run, jump, slide and blast into the action. Dive off buildings.
- Comes with slowmo gadget and retro outfits with special powers.
- 3D animation technology. It's real as life itself (glasses not needed).
- No IAP - You get the whole game!
- Hours of challenging gameplay, even for the most hardened of hitmen.
- Bazookas, dual whielding guns, style bonusses and neat powerups.
- Boosts your play with a jetpack or helicopter. Commando style.
- Upgrade your gear to be the ultimate urban warrior!
- GameCenter Higscores and Achievements.
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Never nominated for best mobile gun n' run game." Utrecht, 8 November, 2013
- "He's a lean, mean and back to wipe the streets clean. Like me."
- Diederik Groesbeek (Xform Games) - (10/10) , XformGames
- "It's what everybody wants: Mario,.. with guns!"
- Pieter Albers (Xform Games) - (5/5), XformGames
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
The Hammer original 2004 game trailer
Check it out on Youtube youtube.com.
About Xform Games
Xform Games is an independent developer of actionpacked 3D games, known for their no-bullshit attitude.
More information on Xform Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Super Hammer Credits
Audio and Animation
Testing and Prototyping