Based in Utrecht, The Netherlands
31 October, 2017
Super Man Or Monster is a monsterfilled, explosive, third person action game. You choose if you want to fight with MAN to protect, or MONSTER to destroy the world! Build your army. Blast monsters and fly around with your jetpack. Kick ass. OR... Bash, stomp and wreck cities. Bring chaos. Your choice!
Back in October 2013, our friends at Miniclip were really keen on doing a Minecraft-like webgame. We didn’t want to just copy the look so we investigated how we could make it more our own thing. This meant that we kept the cubic style, got rid of the low-resolution textures and added a nice bright retro style to it. And of course: lots of bullets, explosions and a 16 bit game feel! The game was a great success when it launched in 2014 and even won a Dutch Game Award for Best Browser Game. We just felt that it could have been a lot better. So, over the course of 2015, we were working in secret on adding loads of cool stuff (we even did a VR demo!). After quite a long break, we resumed production at the end of 2016 to wrap up the project and we even added another feature on our wishlist: a splitscreen mode! Now, we're finally almost done! Thanks to all fans for your patience.
- Play as Man or as Monster. Two games for the price of one!
- Explore more than 30 of the world’s biggest cities in glorious cubestyle.
- Units in the game are all controllable by Man! Hurray!
- Unlock all units, special attacks and (even more) trophies.
- Enhanced HD graphics and visual effects. 8-bit look now in three dimensions.
- Great retro chiptunes that won’t go out of your head!
- Controller support.
- A jetpack and fart-attacks. Need I say more?
- No registration, no IAP, just pure gaming goodness.
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "No awards yet." But there will be lots!
- "It's Red Alert how it should have been!"
- Diederik Groesbeek, Xform Games
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
Get Art Assets
We've also added a lot of art assets to a Google Drive Repo here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8ZmDVVcFBT7M2MySVBPSjJSekE?usp=sharing.
Introducing Man or Monster Blog Post
Read it here! http:.
Building a world one voxel at a time Blog Post
More information on the visual style! http:.
Who's the Man Blog Post
More information on the hero of the game! http:.
About Xform Games
Xform Games is an independent developer of actionpacked 3D games, known for their no-bullshit attitude.
More information on Xform Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Super Man Or Monster Credits
Former Senior Artist
Former Technical Artist
Former Audio and Animation
Micha van Andel, Coen van Camp, Damir Kalbic
Adam Campbell, Jamie Joseph, Rob Laverty and Jamie Cason